First published on Fri, November 18, 2011.
Sir Tim Wilson is conducting a review of Business-University Collaboration. This follows on from the HE White Paper, launched in 2011, which clearly states the need for stronger links to be formed between universities and employers.
The review now has it's own website, which houses some of Tim Wilson's initial thoughts on areas of collaboration, including the role of Sector Skills Councils in HE Programme Accreditation.
The website is open for comment, leading up to the full review, which is projected to be published in the latter stages of 2011, or early in 2012.
- Richard Review of Apprenticeships in Published 27th
- New report reveals growth for UK heritage crafts 22nd
- DCMS report suggests ACE funding should depend on philanthropic strategies 22nd
- CBI - First Steps: A New Approach for Our Schools 20th
- Postgraduate Education: An Independent Inquiry by the Higher Education Commission 15th
- BIS Select Committee Report - Apprenticeships 12th
- Careers 2020: Options for future careers work in English schools 2nd
- 2012 Local Authority Arts Spending Survey Report 25th
- London Schools Research: Cultural Engagement 24th
- Plans to change A-Level system announced 17th
- New Employment Figures Show Unexpected Decline in Unemployment Levels 17th
- New Government Apprenticeship Figures Published 16th
- Department for Education - The effects of the English Baccalaureate 10th
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- April 2011