First published on Thu, June 13, 2013.
Creative & Cultural Skills have launched an Invitation to Tender for the evaluation of the Creative Employment Programme.
Launched in March, the Creative Employment Programme will create 6,500 work opportunities in the creative and cultural industries over the next two years. One of the major aims for the programme is to address some of the reoccurring issues that have historically prevented clarity around the available pathways into creative occupations.
We are seeking a comprehensive analysis of the impacts and effects of the programme. The deadline for submitting applications is 15 July 2013 at 17:30. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview in the week commencing 22 July. Tender responses should be no more than 15 pages, plus appendices.
The full ITT is available for download below.
- Richard Review of Apprenticeships is Published 27th
- New report reveals growth for UK heritage crafts 22nd
- DCMS report suggests ACE funding should depend on philanthropic strategies 22nd
- CBI - First Steps: A New Approach for Our Schools 20th
- Postgraduate Education: An Independent Inquiry by the Higher Education Commission 15th
- BIS Select Committee Report - Apprenticeships 12th
- Careers 2020: Options for future careers work in English schools 2nd
- 2012 Local Authority Arts Spending Survey Report 25th
- London Schools Research: Cultural Engagement 24th
- Plans to change A-Level system announced 17th
- New Employment Figures Show Unexpected Decline in Unemployment Levels 17th
- New Government Apprenticeship Figures Published 16th
- Department for Education - The effects of the English Baccalaureate 10th
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- January 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- April 2011